Saturday, November 18, 2006

Blah

I hate writing "blah" posts. But seriously, I hate Saturdays! Or any first working day of the week! I mean, especially when it's cold and your bed is so warm after a good night's sleep.. you peel yourself out of bed to go to the bathroom after the alarm goes off...don't look back at your fluffly bed!! The second you turn around and take a glimpse of how fluffy, warm and comfortable it looks, it will lure you back in ... evil ! bad ! bad bed! Let me go to work! No! I cannot just lay there for 5 more minutes!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaand.. im late for work.

*sigh*

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm suffering big time (I have the saturday blues)

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lool i hate the snooze button
every time i press it i wake up 2 hours later ..
WTH! and im late for work again.

So the bed is not evil at all next to the snooze button

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL..I went through the same thing today..It's even worse when you had an amazing weekend and you want to use Saturday as the day to recover from your wild weekend :\

10:12 AM  
Blogger The Stallion said...

I was extremely tired coming to work but after the tea and the turkish coffee I am awake! :oP

10:14 AM  
Blogger Chic Politika said...

mosan
hehe we all are dear

blue dress
Welcome to my blog. The snooze botton and the warm bed are both the "Axes of Evil." :P

howakhan
I know!! it's like u need a wknd to recover from ur wknd!

Stallion
Istikana tea time!

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home