Thursday, July 27, 2006

Imagine...Arab Woodstock



Growing up reading Gandhi,
Watching Lady Diana,
Listening to Cat Stevens,
Singing John Lennon
Learning about Mother Theresa...

Why can't we have peace movements in the Middle East? Why is it that the alleged "blood thirsty/violent" West have more calls for peace, awareness on humanitarian issues and respect for life than we do?

Where are the voices of truth in the Middle East? And why do I get attacked for expressing my opinions and articulating reality by my own people?

Check out this article written by Cindy Sheehan, the mother of a US soldier who died 2 years ago in Iraq. Mrs Sheehan and everyone out there, you are a true inspiration.

Anyone wanna join me for a peace movement?

Code PINK
Gold Star Families for Peace

3 Comments:

Blogger The Stallion said...

Ignorance, arogance, and a superiority complex rules the majority of the Arab population which makes them do such things!

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Bottle In The Sea!
I know that it's hopeless to write this down, but it would be so great to find what I'm looking for!
Here it goes;

I'm looking for an adult male pure breed West Highland White Terrier.

If you have one, or know someone who has one, or know someone who could help me to find one, I'll be interested in buying it!

So could you all please spread this?

I know that it's a rare breed in Kuwait, but I would love to have it, fix your price!

P.S In case you don't know how it looks like just Google it!

9:33 PM  
Blogger Chic Politika said...

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply to your West Highland White Terrier inquiry but I recently lost my dog and have not been able to function. Anyway, it is highly unlikely to find a pure breed Westie in Kuwait. However, you may check online for certified breeders in the US (which is where I got my Yorkie from)

Or since you're between Kuwait and France, perhaps you can try France or even better the UK (Westies are of Scottish origin)

Keep me updated. I love dogs and terribly miss my Yorkie.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home