Tuesday, September 05, 2006

She makes you wanna La-La



So I'm on sick leave for 2 weeks after a minor, unexpected surgery. Laying in bed, bored to death, unable to strut down the streets of Kuwait sporting my new outfits (haha imagining this is NYC), muscles turning into flab by the second (haven't worked out since my vacation), feeling sorry for myself (first losing my precious dog, then bedridden) and trying to occupy myself by catching up on celebrity gossip while shopping online..when I came accross this

Can anyone guess who this blonde bimbo is? And I used to really like her punk look :(

10 Comments:

Blogger Cuteberry said...

Ashley Simpson! She used to have her own character and style, but now she's a copy of her sister..

9:44 AM  
Blogger Chic Politika said...

I know! So sad :( And what's with the blue contacts she has beautiful green eyes!!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Chic Politika said...

OJ

Haha bell! Sometimes I clap, or scream! hehe I love orange juice too!! People have their morning coffee I have my morning OJ it gives me my vitamin C fix and its de-lish ;)

7:46 AM  
Blogger Spicy Pepper said...

Hope you feel better chic. Ashlee looks so plastic now.

11:03 PM  
Blogger freeq8 said...

HI....HOPE YOU ARE WELL....NOW
LONG TIME NO C

8:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

get well soon salamat....

my god she looks totally different(I dont like it)

2:05 PM  
Blogger Chic Politika said...

Spicy Pepper

Thanks I am feeling better actually. 1 more week and stitches will be off inshalla.


freeq8

Thank you! Good to hear from you again.


mosan

Thanks, Allah ysalmik :) I know!!

8:14 AM  
Blogger freeq8 said...

مري علينا الذكريات انزلت الحلقه الثانيه
ولا تحرميننا رايك

1:31 PM  
Blogger fire alarm said...

hmm... even celebs wanna be like other ppl.

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lool twix..

No one is satisfied with who they are.. kil wa7id wants to be like some one else..

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home