Sunday, December 24, 2006

What's Yours?

Last year, my new year's resolution for 2006 was to travel to at least 3 new places... I did 2 out of 3. It was actually the first new year's resolution that I have made in which I have attempted to fulfill. Perhaps I should "re-resolute" my 2006 resolution for 2007 until I complete 3 out of 3!

I wanted to see more new cities, but... let's be real! Work, obligations, responsibility, finances... I mean, I'm a working woman living in Kuwait in my mid-20s with a stress level of a 45 year old smoker in Manhattan! Maybe that should be my new year's resolution! Stress Less!

I'm proud of my accomplishments for 2006, and in the years before. I feel like I have exhausted (or at least attempted to) all my ambitions, and I just wanna be a free-spirit and relax. But, I would kill myself if I relaxed for more than a day. Realistically, there is sooo not gonna be any down time for moi cuz I've already started a couple of projects for 2007, so.. ya right!! Now where's my coffee?!?!

What's your new year resolution for 2007?

19 Comments:

Blogger The Stallion said...

Going to one new city next year isn't too big of an accomplishment and won't be stressful! If you want to have a less stressful resolution you should just consider going to 1 new city! You don't have to go too far and even if you do go far there are cheap places on the eastern shores of the world! :P

New Years resolution ... NONE!

9:00 AM  
Blogger Chic Politika said...

Sooo.. I don't get it

Travelling is not the cause of my stress.. you are :P

No new yr resolution 4 u? Booooooo!

9:15 AM  
Blogger The Stallion said...

Moi? Or is it something with the initials ABK? :P

9:31 AM  
Blogger Chic Politika said...

lol! damn co-workers!!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Fonzy said...

absolutely none cos every year i make one, i dont stick to it, so i stopped doing that:)

good luck with the projects!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Chic Politika said...

fonzy

Welcome to my blog!

Thanks..well I hope you accomplish what you wish for even if you don't make any resolutions :)

11:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I do not do new year resolutions anymore, I believe that they add stress and create disappointments if not met

Happy Holidays

11:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you poor soul you work 4 ABK

11:29 AM  
Blogger Chic Politika said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

no esha3a intended

12:09 PM  
Blogger Chic Politika said...

mosan

on a previous note.. resolution or not hope 2007 is not a disappointment :)

12:12 PM  
Blogger Poena said...

I have no resolution mainly because my work takes most of my time.

Blessed be,
Poena.

1:30 AM  
Blogger Chic Politika said...

poena

Welcome to my blog. Oh well, wish you all the success in your career :)

7:54 AM  
Blogger CaliforniaStyle said...

Hmmmm, I have yet to think about a New Year's Resolution...I'm not sure yet. Maybe taking better care of my health and exercising more. (That's if I find the time.) :)

10:10 PM  
Blogger Chic Politika said...

Cali Style

Good to see you comment on my blog! :)

Health and exercise should always be a priority, but as you said making the time for it makes it impossible!

3:05 PM  
Blogger 3abeer said...

I'm aptimistic about my resolutions this year, I feel I have more energy and gutts to do some of them :)
I listed them on my blog...

Happy new year... oh and I like ur blog ;)

2:19 PM  
Blogger Chic Politika said...

3abeer

Welcome to my blog dear I'm glad you like it! :)

I'm soo not feeling positive energy for 07 so far.. but I sure have a lot of stuff to do this year!

10:39 AM  
Blogger Caffeinated said...

*brings you a mug of hot coffee*

I know what you mean about stress...my new year's resolution is balance...in everything, really...in life.

Best of luck to you this year :)

8:00 PM  
Blogger Chic Politika said...

caffeinated

*takes a sip of coffee*

hmmmmm... Thanks!!! Balance, that's a good resolution to us stress freakos!

I will share your resolution if don't mind.. best of luck to you too on that and I hope 2007 is a year of success in ALL aspects of your life.

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home